If you are a man who is struggling with homelessness and addiction, we may be able to help.
Applicants must be:
- Male, at least 21 years old.
- U.S. citizens or legal aliens.
- In recovery from alcohol or substance abuse.
- Ready to become involved in all aspects of the program.
- Agreeable to all program policies and procedures.
- Available for a pre-entry personal interview on site (no telephone interviews).
Take the first step and complete an application for housing.
Note: there is a waiting list, we do not have immediate openings.
- Our case managers serve our clients as individuals, not as a one-size fits all. We help them identify their own personal, career and spiritual goals and provide guidance in fulfilling them.
- All residents are encouraged to open a savings account, so they can cover expenses once they move into permanent housing.
- Residents should expect random drug tests and are required to attend AA or NA meetings.
- While Earl’s Place has no black-out period, curfews must be observed.
Call us today (410-522-0225) to find out out more or to schedule an interview to complete an application. Download and print a copy of the application here or download a fillable copy of the application here.
- Chronically homeless men are provided with housing and support services to assist them in locating resources, re-integrating into society and increasing their self-determination.
- Prospect Place is a permanent housing project.
Applications for housing at Prospect Place are accepted through the Baltimore County Department of Housing Drumcastle Center, 6401 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212. Apply online or by appointment with Ms. Renelle Martin at 410-887-4334.